25 June 2012

music on monday.

it has been a while that every monday I write about music on Le Ombre Nel Cielo: since January I have featured many singer-songwriters and bands among my favourite artists. today I would like to share here five of my absolute favourite artists among those I have written about.
top 5 artists on Le Ombre Nel Cielo:

The Bony King of Nowhere
First Aid Kit

Pascal Pinon

Lullatone
I am Oak
every monday I try to share something special - hoping that my article will be a way for someone to discover new music.
if you like my music selection - please follow Le Ombre Nel Cielo!

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3
    Thanks you for the beautiful work on ombrenelcielo! You are an amazing collaborator :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Jacopo! :-) I am glad to be part of this! ♥

      Delete