07 November 2012

niskala arboretum in autumn 02.

here are some more photographs from our recent walk to Niskala Arboretum: the film roll contained so many nice ones that I couldn't share just ten of them - I really had to prepare a second post.
Niskala Arboretum in autumn 02:

Nikon FM - Fuji Superia 1600.
now that the temperature is dropping every day more below zero it is harder to spend time outside - yet I do not want to give up our weekend walks in the Nature: I will just wear something warmer and bring along a thermos bottle with tea.

14 comments:

  1. The effect of the white path in the middle of the dark forest is so strong, dramatic! I like this series very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Anna! :-) I was really happy about the contrast of this film: if you haven't yet used it, you should, especially now that the days are getting darker! ;-)

      Delete
  2. This is nothing - wait till it's -30. :D

    Beautiful photos once again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know! -5 is a piece of cake! ;-)
      I am glad you like the photographs! :-)

      Delete
  3. Yes, there is no bad weather - just bad clothing. ;)

    Dress warm, dear P!
    I would love to explore here.....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have said this a thousand times already, but I'll say it again: if you pass by Helsinki, you'll be warmly welcome, Charlyn! :-)

      Delete
  4. // thank you, that makes me so happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by here, Elise! :-)

      Delete
  5. wow, the below zero I admit scares me too... but it's way worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is totally worth it! ;-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, really beautiful and sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Magda! :-)

      Delete
  7. Ciao! Ma che ble blog! Come mai lo scopro solo ora? Complimenti, sei bravissima
    www.moustachesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie mille! sono contenta che tu sia passata/o da queste parti! :-)

      Delete