20 May 2013

a week in photographs I.

when shooting a film roll I usually tend to finish it in one or two days. this time though I wanted to capture a whole week through 12 shots of my Hasselblad: it was hard to take no more than two photographs per day but when I finally got the roll developed I recalled every moment I decided to take each of them.
a week in photographs part one - in no particular order:

Hasselblad 500 C/M - Kodak Ektar 100
it had been a very warm week: the flowers started to bloom everywhere and the grass became suddenly green. strolling around the neighborhood I had noticed many people hanging around my favourite spots: even the botanic garden had become more crowded - I didn't complain though as it was finally possible to sit outside and read a book. I am so glad the swan didn't move when I was taking that photograph.
to be continued!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! and thank you for stopping by this blog!

      Delete
  2. it alsmost looks as if the swan is posing for you!

    this is a good exercise... i'm looking forward to seeing the rest of that week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Joana! I should take more rolls this way, I think.
      that swan was definitely still long enough for me to take the shot, which I was grateful about!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Isn't it wonderful to be able to take photos of something green and flowering?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Sirpa! I guess we can understand that better, after such a long winter. I just can't get enough of green now!

      Delete
  4. beautiful! ahah that swan is such a poser :)
    i'm happy for you: spring has finally come to helsinky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear Silvia! yes, it's finally spring! even though today it's raining quite badly, I'm confident the sun will come back soon!

      Delete
  5. i love swan pictures and yours is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! swans are beautiful animals, aren't they? so wonderfully elegant!

      Delete
    2. yes,i always feeling hypnotized when i look at them swing gracefully :)

      Delete
    3. and did you know that they always move in pairs? I think that is so utterly romantic!

      Delete