03 June 2014

kesäinen suomenlinna I.

that Sunday was one of the last warm days we had before it started raining again: I am glad we decided to spend it in Suomenlinna. I was wearing the most summery outfit of my entire wardrobe and I almost felt like we were on holidays. I hope that the sun will shine above Helsinki again soon!
kesäinen Suomenlinna:
Hasselblad 500 C/M - Lomography Redscale XR 50-200
once again I took my Hasselblad along with a Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 rated at 25 iso and once again I was pleased by the results I got: in my opinion the warm tones add a beautiful nostalgic touch to the photographs without being overwhelmingly red. yet this is not my favourite selection of images from that film roll: I will share more of them later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment