12 July 2014

kaunissaari part VI.

this is my sixth and last post dedicated to Kaunissaari. Midsummer feels like a long time ago now but I will never forget that lovely day and I hope I will be back to that beautiful island again soon! in this selection of photographs you can see the forest as well as the sea. I took the last two before heading back to Helsinki in the evening on our little ferry: those stormy clouds were very impressive!
Kaunissaari - the beautiful island:

Nikomat EL - Kodak 200
this will be my last post here for a while. at the moment I am in Italy to spend some time with my family and next week we will depart for a hiking adventure in a remote place on the Alps. there will not be any internet connection nor phone signal but time to explore and photograph. I am going to tell you more about it when I come back: see you in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment