22 August 2014

in vienna with the lomography petzval II.

it was extremely hot that day in Vienna and I did not handle the heat very well. I wish it was just a little cooler so that I could appreciate the beauty of Schönbrunn more and savour my first experience with the Petzval completely. still I cannot help but rejoice at the photographs we took!
in Vienna with the Lomography Petzval:
Nikomat EL - LomoChrome Purple XR 100-400
perhaps these are a little overexposed: the Petzval works best with a large aperture but the shortest shutter speed of my Nikomat is only 1/250 and the light was too bright for it. I am very pleased with the tones of the LomoChrome Purple though: the facade of Schönbrunn Palace looks so pink it reminds me of the one of The Grand Budapest Hotel by Wes Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment