16 October 2014

zadie in helsinki I.

between the end of September and the beginning of October the lovely globetrotting clonette Zadie has spent some time with me in Helsinki. strolling around town with Zadie has been fun and taking photos of her has been quite different from what I usually do. I am going to dedicate my next few posts to this interesting experience: many thanks to Adeline for making it possible!
Zadie in Helsinki - Talvipuutarha and Töölönlahti:
Nikon F5 - Kodak Gold 400
the day I took Zadie for a walk one afternoon after work we visited the winter garden and walked around Töölönlahti. I was a little scared that she would fall in the water because of the wind but thankfully she did not. the weather was exceptionally sunny!
♥ Zadie's Blog
♥ Zadie's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment