30 January 2019

12.01.2019

The first photoshoot of 2019 was a special one! Oodi, the new Helsinki public library, has finally opened and it is every bit as grand as I was expecting it to be. With my dear friends Riim and Kristo, we arranged a shooting on an early Saturday morning: Riim was to be the model, while Kristo and I were going to be behind our cameras.

Even though indoor shooting in crowded public spaces is not something I'm very confident with, I have managed to produce a few photographs that I'm quite proud of! The morning light filtering through the big windows of Oodi was certainly helpful, as it felt almost like shooting outdoors. What do you think of these? I would like to shoot more architectural portraits this year!
Camera Nikon Df
Lens AF-s Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G

No comments:

Post a Comment