10 June 2010

takk fyrir jónsi.

09.06.2010: when I finally got to meet Jónsi.

I was waiting for his show for so long and it was totally worth it. the scenarium was far beyond my expectation: a combination of sounds and images of wild animals in the forest, a snow storm, trees growing and flowers in bloom were just a small part of it - but I can't put this down into words, since everything was just too beautiful to my senses.

after the concert, me and jacopo waited for more than one hour outside the venue until jónsi and alex came out. they stopped by their coach and they were so nice to sign autographs with all of the few people that was waiting for them.

it was just like a dream talking to an artist that I consider one of the most inspirational ever: fortunately jacopo took the photos with his instax camera.
♡♡♡
I also want to note down that both jónsi and alex said that my piece of paper was beautiful; that made me so happy since I had picked up the paper sheet on purpose: it belonged to my dear grandma ebe and I've found it between her photographs.

I got a bag from the official merchandise and jacopo got a tee shirt with the same print: I find it lovely.
THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN ♥

10 comments:

  1. (: memorabilia from a beautiful night of music <3
    che bellissima serata davvero (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. sì *_* grazie di tutto jacopo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. polly u look soooooooooo happy on the photo. wow.
    it s all very nice for u. cuore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw (: yes I was really happy and *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emilia11.6.10

    te lo volevo commentare ieri ma mi hai fatto arrabbiare shema <3 :)
    BELLISSIMO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woaw it sounds lika a wonderful moment !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. giulia14.6.10

    oh, polly, che bello! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. sì è stato bellissimo davvero. un sogno (:

    ReplyDelete