06 December 2011

patrick wolf 02.

HYVÄÄ ITSENÄISYYSPÄIVÄÄ!
tonight I am going to see Patrick Wolf for the second time in two years: last time I was in Milano - now in Helsinki.



the concert is part of the Lupercalia tour: even though I really like the new album - I still think my favourite album by Patrick must be Wind in the Wires.



✻ my ideal set list tonight would be:

wind in the wires
tristan
libertine
wolf song
to the lighthouse
pigeon songparisoverture
magpie
augustine
who will
the sun is often out
the messenger
house
the future
the falcons
[in no particular order]

I am sure it is going to be a beautiful concert - whatever the set list will be.

P.S. the first snow has finally fallen last night and I want more! ❄ ❅ ❆

4 comments:

  1. buon divertimento :) chissà che bel concerto sarà! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading/not following6.12.11

    his concert in warsaw started with wind in the wires, so set list is really possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he didn't play wind in the wires in the end, but he played most of the songs in my "ideal playlist" :-) it was a beautiful concert!

    ReplyDelete