20 April 2012

glass blowing workshop 04.

today we had the 4th session in the glass studio: it was about time to concentrate on my Bee Hive. I first tried to work alone on one Bee Hive and the result was far from good - but with Harri's precious help the second one came out beautiful.
photographs - blowing the Bee Hives:

special thanks to Harri Piispanen (the glass workshop teacher) and Elina Piispanen (the studio master).
next thursday I will work on one more Bee Hive to eventually choose the best one to exhibit. Bee Hive aside - today I have experimented with optic molds too: it was one intense studio day!

10 comments:

  1. I love the fact we will have one of those soon here at home shining in all its beauty ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you're happy about it! :-)

      Delete
  2. i my god! GLASS!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the fact that you like it, Justyna, makes it more special! :-) thank you!

      Delete
  3. <3 <3 <3 sempre piĆ¹ affascinante :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I am certain that all the beehives are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your support, Charlyn! :-)

      Delete