13 April 2012

glass blowing workshop 03.

yesterday I attended the third studio session of the glass blowing workshop: once again it was intense and beautiful.
my 8 favourite shots of the day:

✻ when I document each studio session - I try to concentrate especially on details and shapes.
during yesterday's session I have also learnt how to work the cold glass - cutting and shimmering: there are some interesting machines to deal with that. before next time I am planning to work with different types of chicken net - to experiment with for my bees nest project: I am definitely going to post some photos about it in the next glass blowing post!

4 comments:

  1. *-* wow! ma che macchina usi per fare queste foto? sono bellissime! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie! :-) e' la sony alfa di Jacopo: e' praticissima da portare in studio e ottengo sempre dei buoni risultati con lei!

      Delete
  2. wonderful! i relly like the newspaper and all its layers parcially burnt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Joana! :-)
      yes, the newspaper is very fascinating!

      Delete