07 August 2012

mamma and papà in helsinki.

it took almost two years for my parents to come to Helsinki and their visit was worth the wait: we spent five beautiful and unforgettable days together! ♥ ♥ ♥
diana mini photographs from Hämeenlinna and Porvoo:

it was my first time at the castle of Hämeenlinna and my second time in Porvoo: it was beautiful to drive there with Jacopo, Mamma and Papà.
thanks to Jacopo for this lovely PX COOL of me and my parents together!
showing my parents around the city that has been my home for nearly two years was so beautiful that I have found it really hard to say goodbye earlier today. Mamma and Papà are so special: I love them!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! :-) it was a wonderful bunch of days! ♥

      Delete
  2. Awww...looks like the perfect visit! And ofcourse I especially love the pola. ;)

    Do you miss Italy, Polly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a really nice visit indeed! thank you, Charlyn! :-)
      and I suppose I do miss Italy sometimes, since I miss my family and the sunshine, but I feel like Helsinki suits me better for now! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks again for your parents of the visit: I had good time here with them and it was really nice to walk around and showcase a bit here and there Helsinki and Finland: even if only in a super small scale. Porvoo was the highlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! we had such a good time! I hope they will be back next summer too! :-) p.s. thank you for driving us! ;-)

      Delete
  4. belli voi <3 :))

    ReplyDelete