06 February 2013

hasselblad at niskala arboretum.

last sunday we finally decided to go back to Niskala Arboretum - we hadn't been there since october. the forest was covered in fresh snow and everything was white and very quiet: the ground beneath our feet was incredibly soft and powdery.
Hasselblad at Niskala Arboretum:

Fuji Pro 400H.
I took my Hasselblad 500 C/M along again because I feel like I need to practice with it for a while more - I always need time to get used to a new camera in fact.
Jacopo brought along my Nikon FM:

I love this portrait he took of me!

16 comments:

  1. !!!!
    These photos are GORGEOUS!!!! *o*



    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures & lovely portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm glad you think so! :-)

      Delete
  3. very pretty! love the hasselblad pics and the portrait as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *-* awww <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7.2.13

    so beautiful! i really want to be there now!

    thank you so much for those little tips on the cities, polly :-) i will make my mind up soon!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niskala Arboretum is really a beautiful place! thank you, Catarina! :-) good luck with your erasmus!

      Delete
  6. I almost expect to see a fairy or too in those pictures, gorgeous! Your hassselblad is almost magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is definitely a very very good camera! thank you! :-)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing, the moment I saw these photos I fell so in love with them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you very much, Ting and Ben! :-) and thank you for stopping by too!

      Delete
  8. I also love that photo of you with your camera! You are such a lovely explorer to keep photographing the snow. I also agree that with a new camera you must try to get used to it. I think I'm still getting used to mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Valerie! :-) I love exploring places with my camera - I just wish there were even more places to explore!

      Delete
  9. wonderful results and lovely portrait of you

    ReplyDelete