08 February 2013

looking for collaboration.

I am seeking a collaborator to work on a booklet dedicated to the forest: dear illustrators please read on!
I would like my photographs to meet your illustrations and combine them to create a series of images that celebrate the forest and what it means to both of us.
a collection of some of my photographs from the forest:

✻ from various forests in Finland - during different seasons of the year.
the forest is a very special and unique environment to me and it is often the subject of my photographs. how do you feel about the forest? is it dear to you? my photographs will be of a Finnish forest but your illustrations may be inspired by anywhere you are from: merging different places through our work will make the booklet even more precious.
if you would like to work with me on this project please drop me a line!
P.S. depending on how many people will be interested eventually I will try to choose one illustrator by the end of next week - writing a comment with a link to your portfolio would be very helpful!

12 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in the project.
    Here is my portfolio.
    http://bit.ly/p7qzBI
    best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for stopping by! I really like what you do! :-)

      Delete
  2. Looks like an amazing project!!! :O
    Annnnd Ryuto's illustrations are AMMMMAAAZIINNNGGGG....! :O

    *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures in lovely format!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sono sicura che verrĂ  bellissimo :))) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie, Emi! sono molto emozionata per questo progetto! ♥

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8.2.13

    i hope you find someone! i'm not good at illustration, otherwise i'd love to work with you on this! maybe in a future project :-)

    what a lovely idea!
    good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, Catarina! I hope so too! :-)

      Delete
  6. this is what happens when you neglect the internet, you find out about wonderful projects way too late :(

    you know, my embroidery project for this year is to actually do the one i wanted to do last year, which i titled "lets play in the forest" after the children's song hihihi. oh, i guess great minds think alike :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that's what happens, but it's also nice to be able to neglect the internet for a while, isn't it? ;-)

      Delete