26 May 2014

lomography redscale XR 50-200 part 2.

I am happy to read that many of you seem to appreciate the colours of my first Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 rated at 25 iso. I wonder if I might have involuntarily encouraged someone to give a second chance to a film that provides such different results when rated at 200 iso.
Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 rated at 25 iso:
Hasselblad 500 C/M
here are a few more photographs from the same roll I took in Herttoniemi two weeks ago: most of it has turned out with the same beautiful warm tones and dreamy colours - I am still so impressed by them! I am also glad I have taken out my Hasselblad again after a very long time: I have missed the spectacularly high definition she can provide! Redscale XR 50-200Hasselblad 500 C/M

No comments:

Post a Comment