22 May 2014

lomography redscale XR 50-200 rated at 25 iso.

I had only tried the Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 last autumn in Northern Lapland: since the light was scarce I had to rate the film at iso 200 and all my photographs turned out extremely red. I was looking forward to test the Redscale during brighter days and - when last weekend summer finally came to Helsinki - I decided to take my Hasselblad for a walk with Jacopo.
Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 rated at 25 iso:
Hasselblad 500 C/M
I could not believe my eyes after getting a couple of film rolls developed: when rated at 25 iso the Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 behaved in a totally different way and the photographs turned out with some wonderful warm tones and not completely red. I am especially happy with this first batch though I will share more photographs from those rolls as the colours vary quite greatly throughout.
P.S. the author of the second photograph is obviously Jacopo! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment