06 May 2014

oulujärvi part 1.

on Good Friday the weather was extremely beautiful and Jacopo and I decided to drive to Oulujärvi: a huge lake about 100km away from Oulu. I had never been to Oulujärvi and I was blown away by its vastness. we reached the island of Manamansalo by ferry and finally stopped on a beach that was still partly covered in ice and snow: the landscape looked extremely fascinating there!
photographs of Oulujärvi:

Nikomat EL - Kodak 400
the snow on the beach almost seemed like white sand and the light was beautiful and bright. that scenery looked simply incredible to me and I got carried away and shot too many photographs: I hope you will not mind if I share more of them in my next post.

P.S. I have decided to add DISQUS as a platform for commenting on this blog: I hope it will be easier to leave a comment from now on - also for the occasional readers of Passer Domesticus!

No comments:

Post a Comment