14 May 2014

sunset over the gulf of bothnia.

during our holidays in Northern Finland we decided to spend one evening taking photographs of the sunset by the sea. the day was already quite long and we had to wait until ten to see the sun going down: when it finally did some clouds had gathered up and the sky looked very dramatic and colourful. it was such an impressive sight that I do not think I was able to capture at its fullest through my photographs: still I would like to share two of them which I particularly like.
sunset over the Gulf of Bothnia:
Nikomat EL - Kodak 400
it was an extremely cold evening in Nallikari: the temperature had dropped down of several degrees since the afternoon and a strong wind blowing from the sea made my ears and fingers numb. I am glad I have managed to take those two photographs after all: that sunset was really worth remembering!

P.S. that was the last bit of our Easter Holidays that I wanted to share with you: I hope you have enjoyed it! now you can go back and take a look at the other bits if you have not done it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment