12 September 2014

mökki - into the forest II.

I have got such positive feedback on my previous post that I am very excited to share some more photographs of our walk in the forest in Särkimo: hopefully they will be appreciated as much. also I am starting to believe I should really shoot more slide film: Fujichrome Velvia 100 is truly great.
into the forest:
Nikon F5 - Fujichrome Velvia 100
my friend Maria is a biologist and walking in the forest with her was a wonderful experience: I could only appreciate colours and fragrances but she knew so much more. that weekend at the mökki - besides sharing her wisdom about the natural world with me - Maria also kindly agreed to pose for a series of portraits with my Petzval that I will share here next week.
I wish you all a lovely weekend! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment