05 January 2015

my twin sister.

I spent a week with my family for Christmas and finally had the time to catch up with my twin sister: together we went on a few photowalks and for the first time I pictured her with my Petzval. I took this portrait at the end of a roll of Velvia and since the colours and tones are so different from the other ones I took I thought it should have its own post. I think my sister looks really beautiful!
Nikon F5 - Fujichrome Velvia 100
© Polly - Lomography x Zenit Petzval
I am finally able to scan my own rolls thanks to the wonderful film scanner that Jacopo gave me for Christmas! obviously there is more work for me to do than when I simply brought the film to scan at the lab but it feels so much better to be able to control the process myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment