30 August 2015

iceland - southern peninsula.

our last day in Iceland it rained for the entire time and the miserable weather seemed to mirror our mood: it was hard to accept that such an intense journey was over. with heavy hearts we drove back to where we started: the Southern Peninsula. after encountering the solitary lighthouse of Selvogur we reached the lake Kleifarvatn covered by fog. I am not good with words when it comes to conclusions though I must say I loved our second journey around Iceland even more than the first: I am very thankful for such an unforgettable experience and I hope you have enjoyed my posts and photographs!
Southern Peninsula - Kleifarvatn and surroundings

camera Nikon F5
lens Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8
film Kodak Ektar 100
song of the journey Crystals - Of Monsters and Men

No comments:

Post a Comment