02 August 2015

iceland - westfjords III.

I can hardly believe a month has already passed since that wonderful evening at Látrabjarg: I will never forget those golden hours spent admiring the puffins! my first encounter with the Atlantic Puffin two years ago was not that lucky: it was dark and rainy and none of my photographs turned out well. this time instead everything was perfect: the weather was clear and the puffins were incredibly close: believe it or not I took these photographs with my 50mm lens on manual focus and I am very happy with the results. towards the end of the evening I got braver and stepped closer to the edge of the cliff: that last photograph may be my absolute favourite of the entire journey!
Westfjords - Puffins at Látrabjarg

camera Nikon F5
lens AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G
film Kodak Ektar 100

No comments:

Post a Comment