06 January 2018

12.11.2017

In my portraits there is always a natural element in the frame; this time though I wanted to challenge myself and try out something completely different. I'm really happy that Alexandra joined me for this experimental photowalk in the city, since it's always a pleasure to spend time with her and have her in front of my camera!

I had this idea to play with glass and reflections with some very well known buildings in HelsinkiMusiikkitalo and Kiasma. The forecast predicted rain, so I was hoping to get some droplets on the windows but it did not happen. Having said that, I am pretty happy with these photographs being it the very first time I did something so urban. I do miss the natural elements though, how about you?
Camera Nikon Df
Lens Nikon 135mm f/2 DC

No comments:

Post a Comment