14 August 2018

30.06.2018

I have been following Veera on Instagram for about a year: I really like her style and had wanted to go on a photo session with her for a while. That Saturday evening we finally had the chance to make it happen and I am truly happy we did!

We decided to go to Lammassaari and Kuusiluoto — two favourites locations of mine, where Veera had never been before. She came along with three different outfits, that we had chosen together. Don't you just love those orange Marimekko trousers? And that red and white striped shirt? I think my favourite set must be the one where she's wearing that shirt, on the boardwalk to Kuusiluoto. Which one is your favourite?

It was lovely to finally get to meet Vera: not only she is a beautiful, stylish young woman, but she's also very warm and easy going. It was her first time posing for someone, but I think that made for some wonderful candid shots, which are difficult to get with professional models. I thoroughly enjoyed our photo session!
Camera Nikon Df
Lens Nikon 135mm f/2 DC

No comments:

Post a Comment