13 January 2019

24.11.2018

After having used my 50 mm for the entire Portugal trip, I got inspired to use it more for my portraits too. Lately I feel like I want to show more of the settings of my portraits and for that I need more depth of field and a wider lens, that is why my 50 comes in handy.

Being the nature a bit sad in November, I find myself choosing to shoot more and more in the city. This time I chose Löyly, an interesting looking restaurant by the sea. The massive wooden structure, built on multiple layers, offers plenty of inspiring backdrops.

On that sunny Saturday morning, we met with Festa and made the most of the few hours of light that November allows. Shooting with Festa was a pleasure and Löyly gave me the chance to try something different. How do you feel about these?
Camera Nikon Df
Lens AF-s Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G

No comments:

Post a Comment