27 February 2019

10.02.2019

Despite the dreadful weather, we had a really fun time shooting in Merihaka with Maleek! He was the one reaching out to me on Instagram, when I asked if someone was interested in modelling for me. At first I thought to postpone the shooting to a day with better weather, but then I thought I could take a challenge and so I did.

Many thanks to Maleek! He was professional but also down-to-earth and easy to talk to. I don't usually arrange shooting with guys, but this was a very pleasant experience which truly makes me want to have more men in front of my camera!
Camera Nikon Df
Lens AF-s Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G


P.S. During our shooting, an elderly lady was coming down an ice-covered staircase, but Maleek offered to help her and carried the trolley all the way down for her. There should be more people like Maleek, don't you think so too?

No comments:

Post a Comment