11 April 2012

emi in helsinki.

I have spent some beautiful days with Emi ♥ - who has just left this morning. since I already miss her - I want to share some photographs we took with my diana mini while she was around. we have taken two rolls: the following pictures are from the first roll - taken around Helsinki.
1st diana mini roll with Emi:

✻ photographs from Senaatintori - Kauppatori - Kaivopuisto - Uunisaari.
while Emi was here - both Jacopo and I had took some holidays: it was beautiful to go around and enjoy the spring weather. we also visited Kiasma and Ateneum: it was the first time for my sister there - and we went for a field trip to Kruunuvuori. thank you Emi for the wonderful time we spent together! ♥
P.S. photos from the 2nd roll taken in Kruunuvuori to come soon!

12 comments:

  1. wow every single photo is beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww! thank you so much! I am happy you think so! :-)

      Delete
  2. Giorni meravigliosi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos and memories :)
    after clicking on the link to your post about Kruunuvuori, i must say... that place is purely magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would have liked it! :-)
      tonight I am posting some new photos about it...

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh this is beautiful polly!! Please take me there and be my tour guide. i wanna visit someday :)

    Your mini diana turns out gorgeous, what film do you use? Cuz sometimes i have problems with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Celsey! :-)

      I usually use a fuji 400 pro H, but in this case I went for a lomography color negative 800.

      Delete
  5. I love your photos <3!

    ReplyDelete