05 April 2012

glass blowing workshop 02.

today it was the second studio day for the glass blowing workshop: the day when I have actually learnt how to blow glass.
my 8 favourite shots from today:

documenting the studio days has become quite a routine for me - I believe it is very important.
since last week I have developed an idea about my final piece for the workshop: I am going to work with chicken net and blown glass. today I have done my first trial: you can see it on the photographs above - I will post more about it soon.

10 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3
    can you blow me a glass heart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will learn how to do it just for you! ;-) ♥

      Delete
  2. mi piacerebbe un sacco saper fare queste cose ma anche solo vederlo fare deve essere bellissimo *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. se rimarresti qui piĆ¹ a lungo, potresti assistere ad una lezione! :-)

      Delete
  3. you're becoming a pro!
    it looks like so much fun :)
    the chicken net makes the glass look like a beehive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Joana! :-)
      at this point, I have to tell you that my final work is actually going to be very much related to a beehive! you'll see! ;-)

      Delete
  4. oh woaw !! i love the last technique !!! so precious !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Alice! I cannot wait to work more with it! :-)

      Delete
  5. !!!

    I've always been fascinated with glass blowing! Is it very difficult? The beehive looking glass looks so complex! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is quite hard, but I really like it! the beehive was my first attempt and I was quite surprised by the fact that it wasn't as difficult as trying to shape the glass into a perfect bowl! ;-)

      Delete